Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is having a great week! Thanks for all your awesome comments yesterday on the #TTMT cosmetic surgery topic, it was a great topic for sure!
Please submit a topic or question for next week that I can feature! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now I am all about themes over here, some weekly ones that I love to do, or some here and there. Today I have a fun post that I am going to make a ritual weekly or monthly, we shall see!
It’s fun to share makeup, jewelry, and girly stuff. At least I love seeing other peoples makeup or accessories. I am going to share some of my favorite pretty little things recently.
Pretty Little Things
-Vaseline coco butter lip therapy, this stuff is AWESOME on my dry winter lips!
- EOS berry blossom hand lotion, perfect for stashing in my purse for an instant hand moisturizer. Love how smooth it makes my hands feel, smells pretty too!
- Sonia Kashuk perfecting luminous foundation, a great foundation that goes on smooth with a little glow! A little goes a long way, it’s not a heavy foundation either. So if you are looking for a full coverage, this would not be it.
- Lancome Star Hypnose mascara, obsessed! This is my favorite mascara as of now, it really does the trick to lengthen and make my lashes fuller! LOVE!
- Smashbox photo finish foundation primer, great for applying to make smooth canvas for foundation. Love how light this is, got it as a sample from sephora to try! A primer is a great makeup piece to own!
– Benefit Watt’s Up highlighter, a great little stick to add some contour and glow to cheeks or brow bones. I got this as a sephora birthday gift, and used it for the first time last weekend. I applied some of it on my brow bone and loved how it really opened up my eyes! Very pretty! I might buy the big one, glad I got to try this out!
- Kate Spade bright spot stud earrings in rose gold, SO gorgeous! I got these as a christmas gift, was worried they would be too big for my tiny ears, but they are perfect! So pretty on, I pretty much wear them daily now.
- Loreal Colour Riche Le Gloss in florid pink color. I like this pretty pink, not too much, but gives a pretty color over some nude lip liner. I find myself wearing lip liner with gloss more than just lipstick these days. I just love gloss!
And one more pretty thing that I love, and am going to order today…..
This bracelet is so pretty! I have been following the royalty beadz page for a while on instagram, and when I saw this bracelet I fell in love. I am obsessed with roses, my grandmas name was Rose, and they mean more to me since she passed away. I love the rose and cross combo, just beautiful.
Well friends, hope you enjoyed my pretty little things! Feel free to share any pretty little thing you have been loving lately! I would love to see!
Have a great day!
Would you like pretty little things to be a weekly post or monthly post? I was thinking if weekly, I would share stuff I find on the web too, not just my own personal stuff!
Who else is a Kate Spade fan? I just love her stuff so much, her accessories are awesome!