Time for some “Talk To Me Tuesday” chat!
Today we are talking about ways to stay sane, basically how you de-stress.
Life can be very stressful at times, or for some people they have stress a lot daily. We all have stress, there is not one person in the world who can say they live each day stress free. If you are a person that is stress free daily, are you human?! Lol.
Stress can either eat away at us, kill us, or cause a lot of chaos in our life. How can you deal with stress to alleviate it?
Well, the answer is different for everyone.
I want to share ways I de-stress with all of you today….
- Breathing, sounds funny right? I mean stepping away from everything, taking 5 minutes to sit in complete silence and to breathe in and exhale out deep breaths. Basically meditation, but really just a time to stop, relax, and really think about the big picture, and if the stress is worth it.
- Wine, haha! Seriously a damn glass will do wonders 😉
- A hot bath with some aromatherapy bath salts ( I get a kind from bath and body works )
- Yoga, HUGE one for me. In fact I am lookign forward to yoga tonight, because I need some de-stressing!
- Look at a picture of my boys, or my husband and I. Really puts me back in my place and makes me smile.
- Exercise, a good workout can always help clear your mind, and sweat the stress out!
These are just some examples of how I handle my stress at times, and like I said, we all handle it different.
I would love to hear ONE way you de-stress! Please share it in a comment!
Have a great night friends!