Happy Wednesday friends!
We all have our wishes that we hope and pray for, wishing on a lucky star, and making a wish at 11:11! I wish for things every day, doesn’t mean they are going to come true, but wishing means you have hope and wishing is something I have always done since I was little. I used to wish on stars, throw a penny in the fountain and make a wish, and make a wish to my good luck charm.
Oh wishing! Here are some wishes for today, now these are just random wishes and just for fun. Some though I really do wish and that wish involves my son! Hurricane victim wishing too!
What I Wish Wednesday
1. I wish I could say I continued my breakfast change up this week but nope. I had toast with almond butter and turkey bacon today and I had it Saturday and Sunday too.
2. I wish that my son would stop growing! Seriously, he the same height as me and maybe even an inch taller. I miss the days when he was little but I am so proud of the young man he is turning into.
3. I wish that starbucks wasn’t so good that is sucks me in every time I am near it. Yesterday I had to get dry cleaning and told myself no starbucks since it’s right near there. You can see how well that worked out.
4. I wish I never left pork out of my life, I forgot how much I loved it! I started eating pork again this past summer, I usually buy it here and there but the past 2 weeks I bought it and can’t get enough. Sorry to my vegan friends, don’t mean to offend you! We all like what we like!
5. I wish there was a cold stone ice cream closer to us! Mike and I wanted cold stone so bad this past weekend, but we didn’t feel like driving 40 minutes to get there. We might just do it this weekend, pumpkin pie in the sky is what we want!
6. I wish I could open a bag of these chips and they would last more than a week, no chance! I like the tortilla chips even plain, I am weird. I put some of those tortilla chips in leftover cheesy chicken chili, so good!
7. I wish I could have my whole wedding cake just like this every year for our anniversary. I would have a cake party too and invite friends to enjoy it with us. Oh wedding cake, I love you.
8. I wish I could write in the sky every day how much I love this man and how grateful and lucky I am to have him! I do tell him every single day or write him love notes, but I do wish I could write it in the sky just once!
9. I wish that my hair would stay in these curls every day without using my curler wand. I would save time and save burns from happening, lol.
10 . I wish I could do more than donate to help the people affected by hurricane sandy, I wish I could go out to NJ and the other hard hit places to help. I really would love to do so much more than just donate money, but I guess the money will at least help in some way. <3
( source )
Have a great day today friends! I am off to get some coffee and get this day rolling!
Healthy Diva Asks
What do you WISH for today?
Anyone need extra prayers or good karma today? Let me know! xo