So much to love so little time
What I am Loving Wednesday….
1. The beautiful weather that let me take my cardio outside, a wonderful walk and my stats recored thanks to my polar that I love!
2. I love popchips, possibly love them even more now that Katy Perry has her own flavor and it’s delicious! Must go buy another bag! Oh and yeah target essentials yesterday were toilet paper and popchips, lol.
3. Leftovers for lunch, that is love.
4. My lips are loving this mini cocoa butter, helping my dry lips feel smooth!
5. I love seeing my bump grow, a beautiful sight to see for sure! Baby G is 16 weeks today, posted this morning in case you missed it.
6. I love this simple little ottoman my mom got us for christmas, all I wanted for her to get us. I can put my feet up now , do computer work, and watch trash tv all at the same time!
7. I love mangos and these I were excited about at Trader Joe’s the other day! Yum, great snack and almost gone!
8. I love easy dinners that come together beautifully! I roasted red potatoes and added them in a bowl with cauliflower, mushrooms, chicken, and goat cheese! Delicious and so easy! I mixed a little olive in there too, nothing else! Perfect!
9. I love this pic I posted the other day on instagram. Amen.
10. I love that Panera has a new salad that is right up my alley, looks great! I would add salmon or chicken to it though and nix the bacon!
Hope all of you found a little love in your day
Right now I am probably in love with my prenatal massage that is being done, I am sure I’m in heaven.
See you guys later!
Health Diva Says..
- Name one thing, food, or person you LOVE today!
**Note- If you do not subscribe to my blog via email, then you will not see the Diva Bump posts as of yesterday. The Diva Bump posts will go straight to the diva bump page, no longer on the main. Click here to subscribe!