1. The Saturdays! I saw these girls perform today on the Kathie Lee and Hoda show, they are fabulous and beautiful ladies! I really liked the song “What About Us” that they performed! They are huge in the UK and sure they will be popular here in the US too!
( source )
2. Month 3 Tracy Anderson Pregnancy Project workout, kicked my butt today! Month 3 is the hardest one so far, I have to take breaks, it is a booty kicker! Loving the workouts! I get to do month 5 next week, yay!
3. This quote I got in my email from one of my baby apps I have! So true and so cute!
4. Love my bump and I love seeing how big it is getting every week! This week it has really grown, I noticed that when my jeans almost didn’t button the other night. I think my regular jeans will be officially done next week!
5. I love the banana chobani, was delicious! I topped it with fiber one chocolate squares and almond butter, yum!
6. I love PINNING! I started a Baby G board for nursery inspiration and other baby things. I have not pinned much yet, but will more once we find out sex!
7. I love that after almost 6 months, I have a camera again. This canon was on sale at Best Buy and you can’t go wrong with a canon, what I had before! My other canon bit the dust, don’t even ask.
9. I love this, haha!
( source )
10. I love that got an email from Earth Balance sharing new snacks they have, this is one of them that I want! They also have popcorn and pb pops!
Off to figure out what package just came to the door! Have a great rest of your day friends!
Get ready for an awesome giveaway tomorrow, some jewelry and accessories from a new boutique!
Healthy Diva Asks…
What was your workout today?
What are YOU loving today? Name one thing, even something you are loving about YOU today!
I know I am loving my roots being done, hair looks so much better!